Job Hunting

These are some sites where you can find districts and schools looking to hire educators. If the employer is not familiar with the J-1 Teacher Exchange Visa we can help them with the process. Simply email us to the name of the school or connect us with your point person at the district once they are interested, and we will do the rest.

Credential Evaluation

If you have completed your education outside the United States, it is important that you have an evaluation of your studies completed by an official Credential Evaluation Agency. That would give you an advantage over other candidates. Here you have some examples: